- Tour Plan
- Additional Info
- Similar Tours
- 4 Season mountain tents
- Accommodation at hotel/lodge/guest house or tent camps during the trekking period.
- Accommodation in lodges during the trek
- All camping accommodation for members and staff during trekking and climbing period. You will be sharing sleeping quarters with one other member
- All food and fuel for base camp and higher camps during the climbing period.
- All kitchen tent, storage tent, dining tent, client tents, toilet tents, tables, chairs and cooking utensils for base camp.
- All wages, equipment, medical and accident insurances for all involved staffs during the trekking and climbing period.
- Appropriate high altitude food for all clients and staff at base camp and above as required.
- Appropriate number of porters during the trekking period.
- Assistance at KTM international airport by our local partners during your arrival and departure.
- Breakfast, lunch and dinner while on the mountain
- Common climbing equipment such as: Rope, ice bars, ice screws, and snow bar
- Emergency oxygen mask and regulator provided upon request of client with requirement appropriate charge.
- English speaker Mountain Guide
- Expedition High Altitude tents
- Experienced and government licensed trekking and climbing Sherpa guide during the trekking and climbing period.
- Fair wages for the mountain crew
- Farewell dinner in a typical Nepali restaurant with cultural show in Kathmandu before departure
- First aid medical kit (with the guides)
- Free assistance service for cargo clearance and duties.
- Full Board Meals
- Hotel accommodation in Kathmandu on twin sharing, bed & breakfast basis
- Kitchen Equipment
- National Park permit for climbing
- Nepalese Government Royalty.
- Porterage for a maximum of 20 kg per person
- Professional mountain guides, cooks and porters
- Professional Sherpa guide & porters/yaks according to the number of trekkers in the group
- Required fixed and dynamic rope during the climbing period.
- Satellite phone carried by guide for communication. Available to clients with the cost of $4USD per minute.
- Success Summit Certificates
- Transport to & from hotel
- Transportation of food supply from Kathmandu to base camp by porter/mules.
- Airfare of international flights
- Any additional staff other than specified
- Any extra expenses arising out of various/unforeseen situations like natural calamities, landslides, political disturbances, strikes, changes in Government regulations, etc.
- Any extra services, products, offers or activities which are not mentioned in the itinerary.
- Any other item not included in “THE PACKAGE COST INCLUDES” section.
- Any packed food/snacks, aerated drinks, energy drinks, mineral water, alcohol, cigarettes, chocolates, or any other food consumed beyond the prescribed breakfast, lunch and dinner.
- Clothing, packing items or bags, personal medical kit, personal trekking gear.
- Extra nights
- Helicopter rescue insurance for all involved expedition staff
- Medical insurance and emergency rescue evacuation if required.
- Nepal entry visa fee (Visa insurance is easy upon arrival).
- Personal climbing gear.
- Personal expenses
- Tips, gifts, souvenirs.
- Visa arrangements
Lobuche Peak 6,145 m: An Overview
Lobuche Peak situated just above the Lobuche village in Khumbu Region. This peak is not far from the Mt. Everest but only few kilometers nearer to the way of this world’s highest mountain. Lobuche Peak has its two different summits, one is Lobuche East Peak (6119m) and the other is Lobuche West Peak (6145m).
The route of Lobuche Peak climbing starts from Lobuche village via South bear and South Ridge. Both the Peaks of Lobuche are dramatic and very similar in geometry, forming three-ridged pyramid on each. They dominate the view from the Everest Base Camp trek while approaching Lobuche village located at the base of the Southeast shoulder of the Lobuche East Peak. The South and Southeast Ridges form a typical rock triangle extending to the Khumbu Glacier sideways moraine and easily identifiable from the trek and in particularly from the hill with stone memorials.
The trek to approach for Lobuche Peak Climbing starts from the renowned valley Lukla, after a short 35 minutes spectacular flight from Kathmandu and follows through colorful Khumbu Area’s Sherpa villages. Namche Bazaar, the famous ancient trading post between Nepal and Tibet; Tyangboche with significant Buddhist monastery set in the backdrop of classic Lhotse view; Pangboche the highest Sherpa village; and Dingboche the gateway to Island Peak are the villages passes the trekking trail for the Lobuche Peak Climbing. Walking up to, Gorak Shep village (5125m) added as part of acclimatization sequence for the Peak Climbers, Kalapattar (5540m) a satellite peak of Pumori for a classic view of Mt. Everest and the Khumbu Icefall and from Gorak Shep to take a hike to visit the Everest Base Camp. With these acclimatization qualifications, we walk back to Lobuche village and trek to the Lobuche East Base Camp (5200m). We will allow two days for acclimatization here again and the climb along the South Ridge to the summit (6119m). The views from the Base Camp and climbing route are superb on Amadablam, Pumori, and Everest and from the summit we will have 360deg classic Himalayan panorama on many significant Himalayan peaks of Khumbu region, major Himalayan glaciers and alpine lakes of Sagarmatha National Park.
WHY WE THINK YOU’LL LOVE IT
✓ Is a 6,145 m peak that can be climbed in just 16 days
✓ It is located in the heart of Himalayan Mountains with amazing view on the giants
✓ It can be the best start for your next 8,000 m peak climb
- Day 1
- Day 2
- Day 3-4
- Day 5
- Day 6
- Day 7
- Day 8
- Day 9
- Day 10
- Day 11
- Day 12
- Day 13
- Day 14
- Day 15
- Day 16
Arrival to Kathmandu to Kathmandu
Arrival to Kathmandu Trasfer to hotel.
Flight to Lukla
Flight to Lukla, Trekking to Phakding
Trekking to Namche Bazar
Trekking to Namche Bazar, Stay there for 2 nights acclimatization.
Trekking to Deuche
Trekking to Deuche
Trek to Feruche
Trekking to Feruche, Sleeping over night
Lobuche Base Camp
Trekking to Lobuche Base Camp
Practice and Briefings
This day we are making exercises and briefings for our climbing
Climb to High Camp
Climbing to the higher base camp.
Summit of Lobuche
Summit Lobuche Peak Trek back to Base camp
Trekking down to Deuche
Trekking to Manzu
Trekking down to Lukla
Flight to Kathmandu
Arriving back to Kathmandu, sightseeing, shopping, summit certificates, fare well dinner.
Airport transfer for your international flight.
More about Nepal
More about this tour
✓ Hotel accommodation in Kathmandu with breakfast
✓ Internal flight tickets
✓ Climbing peak permit & other necessary permits
✓ Professional Sherpa Guide & assistant Sherpa depending on number of member backed by full crew member of kitchen staffs
✓ Summit bonus for Sherpa climbers
✓ Daily wages, insurance, cloth, food, shelter of staffs and porters
✓ Three meals a day (Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner) during Camping period for trekking and climbing
✓ Welcome and farewell dinner in a typical Nepali restaurant
✓ Complete camping equipment & all common climbing equipment: snow-bar, ice-screw, ropes, snow shovel.
✓ Hotel, Tea House, and Camping Accommodation during entire trip
✓ Transport of all food supply & equipment from the trip starting point to the ending point as per itinerary.
✓ Airport-hotel-airport transfers
✓ First Aid Medical Kit (only for staffs)
✗ Air travel to/from Nepal
✗ Daily Meals(Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner) during tea houses trekking
✗ Soft/hard drinks, laundry, postage, telephone bills, all items of personal nature
✗ Personal clothing, insurance against accidental, medical and emergency rescue evacuations
✗ Respective expenses if one returns earlier from the trip due to sickness or emergency purpose
✗ Sightseeing around Kathmandu valley
✗ Emergency helicopter rescue evacuation arrangements